RS Emulator Module Not working Help me

jcp

HI friends
I develop a logic by using Rs logix 5000 version 13 with rs emulator version 13 also. Image attached In which Logic Show.
When i open the module and toggle the bit there is no effect in rslogix where i am wrong?
I/o module is in slot 2 and controller is in slot 1.
Pleaase help me is it address wrong and tell me how i use the input and output bits from emulator?
Thanks

untitled.jpg

The address looks correct for a "1789-SIM" simulated I/O module in Slot 02 of the virtual backplane.

Go into Online mode and see if there is a connection error between your Emulator and the '1756-Module' generic module to make sure that data is being exchanged. You might have a problem with the Generic Module configuration.

Last edited:
Hi;
I am going online but its still not working. The configration of module is attached.
Also There is no communication error between controller and rs logix i mean path working correctly.

untitled1.JPG untitled2.JPG untitled3.JPG

HI now guide me what is the problem?
see images capture on line with emulator image,and i/o configration.

untitled4.jpg untitled5.jpg untitled6.jpg

I tested it myself and recalled the issue with the Generic Module; the Input assembly for most Generic modules has a DWord at the beginning that serves as some kind of buffer or status data element.

The Input data from the 1789-SIM starts at the second DWord, at DINT element 1.

emulatorInputDWord.PNG