Display with profinet communication

EZAutomation replied that their display's Ethernet is compatible with Modbus TCP/IP, and will not work on a Profinet network!
But we will try the other two suppliers.
Thank you for your help.

Yes we are using a CPU 414-3 PN/DP. Our plan B is to go with profibus. But for now all the machine is connected with profinet, and we are trying to do the same for the large display, we are even considering the usage of a profibus to profinet converter or gateway.

Absolutely the last resort to put a gateway into the system.
Since the S7 CPU has Profibus, it seems the simple solution, even if it means having to install profibus cables.

Similar Topics

Rather than re-invent the wheel, I don't suppose someone has nay blocks for writing to the Siebert displays ? In particular the SX202 8 char 50mm...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking for suggestions for a small (ish) text display (5 Chars) that has 8 DI and DO Prefer 24V DC Siemens don't have one. Cheers
Replies
Views
Hi Does any one know of a Process Indicator, 24V DC that can display a value read by Profinet Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was modifying an HMI in factory talk and went to change a go to display button using the ... to select from a list as I had done...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom