Help to configure Allen Bradley Ethernet Module

pr_wainwright

Hi,
I am trying to configure my first Allen Bradley project & require help with the Ethernet module (1756-ENBT). I can connect my laptop to my CPU (1756-L61) using a serial cable but can not connect using ethernet via 1783-US05T switch. The module in my project is a 1756-ENBT but i get a message when viewing properties 'Physical module does not match module configured in project'.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Paul.

I think the error message says it all? Double check the name of the card (on the plastic label) and compare with the IO-module added in IO-config.

Nevyn,
Found program Ethernet module set to revision 5 when the actual Ethernet module was revision 6. Changing this in the module properties fixed the problem.

Thanks
Paul.