Seimans plc

Brady Bottoms

Just getting started testing the new S71200 ladder logic is basic but have not found any good analog sample programs for the 2 channel analog input add on......?? We are also looking for a good example of programming with the GET or PUT command

Thank You

Lol
Brady, check your spelling of Siemens.

As far as sample code for the 1200 goes, there is a lot of sample code on the FAQ and application sections of the Siemens support site.

Thanks I always seem to have trouble with that.....probably because I am more of a Allen-Bradey type

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Does any know of a Change Management software program that is compatible with both types of PLC's below. It needs to be able to do automatic...
Replies
Views
I m installing GE Proficy Change Management Software at site. We use GE Fanuc PLC's on firld equipment. But the process plant is changing to...
Replies
Views
i have a problem with a program loaded with an eprom that i believe is not correct. the machine beside it has an identical program and i can...
Replies
Views
I am fairly new to programming and have an old seimans sytem SMP-E423-A30 CPU and cant find any documentation on the seimans site. Problem is I...
Replies
Views
Seimans Step 7 Question I am going to be interviewed for an electrical maintenance job, It's for conveyors,using Seimans Step 7. Does this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom