help please

Monkey

Hello ,I need some help with some coursework. For the merit 2 part I am suppose to find manafacturer specifications for input/output devices that I listed in p2. These would be relays ,pressure switch ,proximity switch etc.

I have searched but cannont find any.I can only find specifications for the plc unit itself. I also have two books Programmable logic controllers - w.bolton and programmable logic controllers and thier engineering applications -alan J crispin. They both don't have any specifcations in ,the second book has some for the plc unit ,but not for what I want. I also tried going to the manafacturer website listed in the back on the second book ,mitsubish ,allen bradly etc and can not see no specifications.

So where can I get them from , the collage libary only has the 2 books i already have out and I cannot find them on the net.

Where are they?

Please help.

Thanks

On the top of the page is "Learn PLCs".

This is a very good section, and you can get a lot from it.

There is also "Manufacturers Links" toward the bottom of the page.

Start with Automation Direct. They are a manufacturer / distributor / etc. they should have about everything you need to know listed online. If time is crucial, they might even be able to get you a catalog.

Next, try Allen-Bradley. They have a broad line of almost anything you would need, except maybe circuit breakers.

General Electric has a broad line also. Though the link takes you to the PLC/Automation section, you can delete everything after the .com and get to their industrial stuph.

There are probably others in the links too.

Many distributors have indepth sites, you may be able to type in a string of words into google, and come up with a lot of info.

If you can't find something, ask back here, and someone should be able to steer yuo in the right direction.

regards.....casey