Chat room

GregPLC

Eric and Fred, I got the boot last night in the middle of our discussion...I was disconnected from the IRC server and could not get back on...?

Greg

sorry about that greg,,as i posted a minute ago,,i have something in the works,,hopefully will make it much better,,in the next 24 hrs i hope to have it resolved,,

Fred Raud

Similar Topics

Does this site have a chat room? I would really like it if we can talk in real time. If it does not have one, I could regester one for us to use...
Replies
Views
Fred, where's the IRC chat room you created a while back? I was in there talking with you last night, but cannot find it tonight. I can only...
Replies
Views
I just started a plctalk channel under the server 4-irc.com port 6667 named #plctalk for anyone interested in in real time conversation,,,I will...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , Last week I had Chat has an option on Rockwell Automation Support . Now I don't . I know our support contract is alive and well...
Replies
Views
Anyone know of any IRC chat rooms for PLC programmers? I have been Googling for one and can't seem to find anything recent. Any help is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom