Plc-5/40 Processor

plc speed control via servo pump control

• html code is off

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • smilies are on

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

RALPH

I need some help in developing plc ladder logic to control speed controls on a servo hydraulic pump controller. The pump will produce 5000psi to a hydrostat that will increase RPM based on howe nuch flow, and what I need is to be able to control the speed of the hydrostat. Speeds will be as high as 3500rpm. I am looking for a basic plc ladder logic that can guide me in the righ direction. I need to have some kind of a PID loop to control speed. The spindle will have mag pick up attached to a 1771-VHSC and there will be an analog card that will control the servo control pump. Need help on ladder logic, thanks.