Omron 3F88L-132 rotory encoder (kinda like a PLC)

Tough_Duck

T
Hello,

I picked up an Omron 3F88l-132 rotory encoder from a used online equipment site ($400). My problem is I can't find any english help for the beast. My Omron rep had never seen one and has asked Japan for help. (at least 8 weeks) The resolver input is a 15 pin D-sub mini. Does anyone have a pinout diagram? Would Omron have a standard pinout for the 15 pins? I dont want to pay $1000 for and Omron resolver when I might get one on ebay for $50. ANy help would be greatly appreciated.

You guys freakin' rock!

Hey thanks so much!
What I needed was on page 194. The omron guys were stumped and you got it in a few minutes! Thanks again!

Similar Topics

I'm looking for a manual for the Omron 3F88L-130 cam positioner. There's one on this site for the 3F88L-160 but the interface is unfortunately...
Replies
Views
I've come across a system running omeron cx-programmer version 9.42. Am I going to need to find a legacy version of the software to edit and...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
I have an old plc in the system I have, moxa nport was used to communicate with scada, I want to replace the plc with cj2m cpu33 and eliminate...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have 8 CJ2m plc units that show different numbers on the plc display and i am stuck on reading the info. my unit has an ip address of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom