îåç

Î
hi

any one can tell me if its posible to program
random output ? and how ?
on ladder software.
thanks

????????????

And you would want to do this for what reason? Random and machine control are not usually compatible unless you are programming a slot machine or some such thing!

hi
i am going to use it for my aquarium,
i need the random function to switch on pumps
as to make natural waves moves
thanks

Random

I don’t think you can program anything to be at random. You can program a near endless number of patterns but anything you program will have some form of logic to it thus it will not be at random.
So my answer to RANDOM is no.

Roger

o.k guys

so there can't be a real random function so
i will have to use a random like program.
the problem is i don't know how to create it
because i am a beginner, and that project is my
first encounter with ladder programming.
if any of you guys have the time to draw it for me
i will be thankfull.
by the way, i have the www.unitronics.com vision 120 oplc.
i woun't be able to draw it for my self so i need the
'' engine net '' of the random like program in a ladder.
thanks guys

Does your PLC have an increment command that can be fired from a leading edge trigger? (Diff Up).
beerchug

yse
i have increment command
it has 3 legs
1. en
2. eno
3. memory integer
thanks

Here is a programme that I use regularly to generate random numbers in Omron PLCs. @ means diff up, difu means diff up. The other functions should be pretty clear. There is a limitation ri=outine in there to limit random numbers between presets.
Good luck

beerchug

BobB
i am sorry
i understand nothing of it
i dont know how to put that in a ladder
to complecated for me.
please,if you can send me a ladder net with only
the ' engine' ,i will be able to continue for what
i need
thanks

îåç

That is the engine. Leave it with me and I will see if I can describe each portion to you in the next couple of days. It is a long weekend in Sydney and my wife has many things organised for me to do but I will find time to send you some more info.
beerchug

i need 3 random like outputs
if anyone have only one please send it
on a ladder net so i can cut and paste
to my ladder project.
the software is : www.unitronics.com
thanks