ProSoft MVI56MCM Module - Dev Address

Tesla2016

I am trying to set up a Dev address in a ProSoft MCM module. This module is acting as the master. The Modbus of the slave address is 7566 in a holding register of 3. I noticed in the manual when setting up the Dev address it references 40001 as the starting point with a 00001 offset. In my case my address is not in the 40001 range so i simply subtracted 1 from the 7566 address to get 7555 as the address. Am i correct in this thought process? I do not have much control over the address in the slave as it is configured by another department to their standard.

Thanks,

Similar Topics

HI , I am using MVI56MCM Modbus module for COntrolLogix . I need to Read/Write data with GE PLC. But my STATUS LED on MVI56MCM Module is still...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I use prosoft MVI56MCM in controllogx L62 as modbus communication card. I download addon instruction from prosoft website and...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have an application that has a device that goes through a reboot (appears un-graceful) What then happens is the MVI module appears to hang...
Replies
Views
I am working on setting up a Prosoft Datalogger model PLX51-DLplus-232. This unit will be collecting data from a SLC 5/05 on the DB9 port set to...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am trying to use a Prosoft AN-X4 to improve the communications for a new panelview plus 7. This is going from a SLC-500 through DH+ to a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom