Rockwell CCW V13 (latest) - HELP !

EICS

well after years of using a lot or AB / Rockwell software i have finally got a job to use Connected Components workbench. i have down loaded and installed V13 onto my desktop and my notebook and created my project on my desktop.

i then transferred my project to my notebook for field work only to find i now cannot scroll up/down or add new tags to the Global Variable database on my notebook yet it works fine on my desktop?

i even went as far as export/import all my programs and from/to each machine. desktop is fine, but access is issue on global variables. application compiles (builds) without issue.

anyone had this ?

my issue is i cannot scroll up or down ( seen in circled red) in this "Global Variable" window (also in each program "local variable" windows) to see all my tags, these red circled controls are non responsive., the controls at top circled in red are also non responsive

i have done a complete un-install, reboot and then re-installed CCW V13 and reboot to no avail.

what is strange is that this issue is only happening in the "Global or Local Variables" windows on my notebook ( its also a new notebook), even if i create a new project that is the same (non responsive)

but on my desktop i have no issues at all, has anyone ever had this. its seems like and OLE issue

ccw global variables.JPG

Last edited:
Shooting from the hip here, but is by chance this a laptop that you have used with a dual display setup? If so, you might check to make sure Windows is configured for one display only. I've run across this where I was still configured for two monitors, and when importing rungs in Logix there were dialogs being displayed on the second display. This was in a virtual environment.

Thanks for the Replies, really appreciate it.

- i downloaded June patches as suggested and installed, issue is still there unfortunately.
- i have just downloaded V12 and will try that after exhausting other options including raising a ticket to support
- will read the link Genius supplied (thank you)
- only one display on this machine.

Regards
Alan