120 vac motor speed controller

How about a proportional re-circulating valve at the discharge?
Run the big pump and recycle a portion of the output back to the suction side.

Along the same line as Ken, just get a 4-20 valve and run the discharge back to the pond, when closed the pump will be 100% loaded and just open the valve when you want less discharge going to the spray head

I have done this on a sediment pond and it worked good

I think I've been told that you can use only two phase of the tree output phases from an inverter. As long as it doesnt trip on inbalance, worth to investigate maybe

Similar Topics

I am looking for a fiber-to-copper media converter that is 120 VAC powered with terminals for placement in a small panel, so I can't use the wall...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I should know more about Solid State Relays . I have a system with 8) 120 vac Vibrators . These Solid State Relays have...
Replies
Views
I will be adding contact relays and current switches to a control panel that is majority 120VAC and some 480 3-phase. The coil voltage is 24 VDC...
Replies
Views
Does a hardwired 120 VAC machine need a local disconnect and lock out device? I was always under the impression that it did, but a plant controls...
Replies
Views
Trying to figure out the best way to take accept a PLC input from an existing 120VAC lighting circuit in order to detect when the lights are on. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom