PowerFlex 545 Display Blank

Redmtncoop

Good day...

Had a "boot" fault on display. Unplugged pump and when I plugged it back into power, the display is blank. I know that the unit still has power, yet nothing is now on the display. Is there a re-boot or system over ride to get the display back and to figure out what fault is needed to be addressed? Or is this a result of the fault?

Small wine VFD pump is what it is on.

redmtncoop

The screen should never be blank. The fault is the control module is probably stuffed.

Try cycling power after re-seating the control module back on the power module.

You can also plug a usb cable into the back of the control module to get the drive parameters if the power module is dead and not powering the controller. If the power module is dead you can normally stick the control module on another equivalent base and get going again with no reconfiguration.

Thank You... cycled power a number of times and re-seated the control to the power and it turned on and no faults to show! Back to business. Thank You for your time!

redmtncoop