Machine Expert problem trying to download or upload a project to M221

aguaichino

Hi guys!

I'm trying to download a project to the controller, who already has an aplication running protected by a blank password.
The option to upload or download are disabled. I spent a lot of hours looking for a solution to my problem but without any luck.
Can anyone give me some clue on what is going on?
a printscreen is attached.

Thanks to all!

Anotación 2021-06-20 120032.jpg

The controller is protected by blank password. It will not accept any change. Try flashing with firmware, it should do a trick.

Similar Topics

Hello! Im about to pull of all my hair over this: With this ladder i try to make a retained timer, with the possibility to reset it. But the...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Hey Programmers, Heres todays puzzle I was trying to solve... I have a Modbus TCP network with two Modicon M221 controllers live on my work bench...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to use READ VAR function block in Modicon M251 to read data from 1 unit of Modbus RTU slave. However the READ VAR return error...
Replies
Views
In the last two months I have had an issue after making some online changes between the software and an Schneider M221 PLC via ethernet network...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom