Redundant ControlLogix secondary CPU restarting

flyers

Hi guys,

Currently, we have installed a set of redundant CLX L63 for our client, it has been running for 1++ year.

Recently, we notice a switchover and the 1757-SRM module at the primary rack showing some error COMM ERR PRT1. Referring to the manual, recommended action is replace the rack. We did that and everything back to normal.

After a while we notice that particular rack CPU is keep restarting. We measure the incoming power (240V AC) and it's normal, no flickering. Please refer to the video link below. We tried to slot in each of the module one by one, everything is fine until we connect the 1757-SRC1 cable. I guess when it sync the program from the running CPU, it cause this standby CPU to restart. Is that because of the settings or program error? We tried to add in additional 1756-IF16 module and reschedule the ControlNet, could it be the CNET files issue? We tried to inhibit and delete the 1756-IF16 from the RSLogix 5000 project tree online, but still the same.

Video clips at you tube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exkVEptAVEw

Slot 0 - 1756-L63 (Version 16)
Slot 1 - 1756-CNBR
Slot 2 - 1756-ENBT
Slot 3 & 4 - spare
Slot 5 & 6 - 1757-SRM

on the SRM module always show DYSQ ?

i always synch by removing the power, take the processor off, take the battery off (Clean Processor ) after that, put again the baterry, reinsert the processor, switch the power on and wualaaaaaaaaaaa they have SYNC, all the modules have the same firmware ?