Not able to open .gpj file in GX developer

hinddhindsa

Hi friends.Machine manufacturer sent me program in a single .gpj file in email and i saved on my desktop which i need to download in my Mitsubishi MELSEC Q plc.I am not able to open this file.what should i do?.

Error is.failed to read project file.project cannot be open.the following causes are thought.
the data in project file is completely damaged.
the data is created by new version more than this software.the project file does not exist.
GPPW tries to open the gpj/gps that there is space in the path name by double.
if i press ok to this error,then it ask me to browse the location where my file is saved, if i do so then in the C/MELSEC/GPPW my gpj file is not visible (whether i had pasted this gpj file in this c/melsec/gppw location).all my old program files exist and able to access them.they are in .gps file.
About version of GX developer. i dont know. but it is able to do all uploading and downloading from plcs and i can use all functions.

mitsu.jpg

you need to have all of this item in 1 file