Alternative Communication tools to communicate SEW Movidrive

Ker-Ker

Hello,

I'm having trouble with our SEW Movidrive "MDX61B0075-2A3-4-0T" error code F14 and I want to go through the program using MOVITOOL Software.
Question:
1. Can I use my RS485 to USB converter that I recently bought from a local supplier to communicate the drive?
2. If Yes. How can I hook up my RS485 terminal to the XT port using an RJ10 cable?

Thank you.

Similar Topics

What's the best and least expensive form of (programing)communication if my rs232 port is being by a red lion HMI, all other plc's that we are...
Replies
Views
Greetings All, I recently decided to start freelancing in Controls and Automation part time, most of my experience has been with Rockwell...
Replies
Views
Recently I have requested a quote from Magnetek for their Impulse Drives but can't raise a response from them. I've requested a quote FOUR TIMES...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Its been a long time since i've been in the trenches actually doing development. When i was developing I used PicsPro extensively for...
Replies
Views
Hello friends, I'm asking a new question here, after thinking a lot about my problem, I wondered if it wouldn't be easier for me to install new...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom