Visu

mad4x4

We have a HMI Panel that has stated showing a message of

Application VisuPCE.exe encountered a serious error and must shut down

all appear to be working ok and even when the application error window “Application VisuPCE.exe encountered a serious error and must shut down” pops up all functions of the touchscreen still operate unfortunately the only way to remove the window is to press “ok” which puts the system back to its homescreen and then pressing “launch” or restart the chamber via the main panel selector switch. I have also done a few full shutdown and removal of power completely and a restart but the window still reappears after a few minutes.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am using a Hitachi Micro EHV+ for a small project, and I wanted to have a Web visu, done with Codesys V3.5 SP13 Patch 2. I test the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, We are trying out the Phoenix Contact HMI TP something or other. Anyway, it uses the free Visu+ software. Does anyone have much...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project and I have CP6706-0001-0050 where I need to make PLC + simple VISU. It has all licenses and PLC is running fine. But...
Replies
Views
Hi! Anyone know if it possible to use UserManagement with SoMachine web visualization? The library does exist and the tab to configure it also...
Replies
Views
How can I trigger the web browser to refresh based on a variable? ie when I receive a new image have FF / Chrome refresh. What I'm trying to do...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom