Studio View Designer issue

stretch_af

I can open Studio 5000 and upload off of Panelview 5510. Version 6 if that matters. After an upload, I can look at the graphics and do what ever I need to, save it and download just fine. When I close it and try to re-open it again later, it won't open. Attached is a screen shot of what opens. Is there a work around that doesn't involve uninstalling and re-installing View Designer?

vd3.jpg

Maybe take a look at your Windows services (windows key + R, type SERVICES.MSC and click OK) and see if you can find those services and start them (right click the service and Start). Just a shot in the dark, but I've had to do that for other programs before.

Similar Topics

Question for those who are in the know how Studio 5000 works/compiles under the hood. The laptop that was supplied to me is now full with no...
Replies
Views
Hello, We are beginning to use the View Designer software for the newer Panelview 5500 and 5300 HMIs. I one we are starting with is the 5300 10"...
Replies
Views
Hi, sorry for the newb question here, can you dereference an array in a numeric display? When I go to the expression editor, it doesn't seem to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm new to using the View Designer for HMI development. We have at least one Panelview 5000 series using this software and would like to...
Replies
Views
Hi all - (Using Logix Designer 33.01, View Designer 8.01 on PV5310) I'm having trouble with pushbuttons either not appearing (in emulator or on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom