Schneider Twido reset

Ryan Collins

Hi!

I bought a secondhand Twido base unit to help me learn programming and also faultfind expansion modules (one of my customers machines uses Twido).

Unfortunately the unit I bought was loaded with a protected application, so basically the unit is useless unless I can wipe the programme memory. I've tried a firmware update, but this didn't remove the programme.

Does anyone know of a way to "factory reset" a Twido!?

Thanks
Ryan

Welcome to forum.

I think taht it was PLC -> Connect -> Initialize and after that it should be like from factory without any program inside.

Welcome to the forum. If you don't succeed with Lare's suggestion, I have somewhere one Twido and I can check.

Also, did you try to download new program to PLC. Not sure if password was asked only if tryed to upload program from PLC.

Hi all, thanks for your responses!

I had another look after reading you replies and found what I was looking for.

In Twidosuite I went to; Programming Mode> Create a new project> Create> Program> Debug> Memory Management

From there you're able to backup, restore and erase all data in the units memory.

Cheers!

Ryan