ControlWave Micro to ControlLogix Communications using CIP

miket11

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone here has any experience using CIP protocol between ControlWave Micro and AllenBradley ControlLogix.

I have Alarms that I will be bringing back from ControlLogix to ControlWave Micro. Also will have a few commands that will send from ControlWave Micro to ControlLogix which controls a compressor.

I need to do this using CIP protocol but its turning out to be a big headache for me.

Can someone help please?

Thank you

Similar Topics

Hi guys I have been stumped with an issue that seems random. I use ControlWave Micros in the field and ControlWave Designer to write the...
Replies
Views
I was just called out to a site. one of our instrument techs added an I2p for valve Control on a Micro. Then it wasn't working right. so he made...
Replies
Views
:huh: Any one know how to average an single dimensioned array of 2000 reals in Structured Text?
Replies
Views
i am trying to send info from a controlwave micro via ethernet through a router onto the internet how should i set up my router and netview...
Replies
Views
I need the pin outs for the 8pin micro port on the TSX Micro from Telemaquinue for modbus 485 comms with a Bristol Babcock Controlwave Micro. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom