allen bradley panelview550 firmware

arjunmurali17

Dear team,
I am trying to update the firmware of allenbradley panelview550 model 2711-K5A2 keypad type with previous firmware ver4.20.i used the firmware update utility to upgrade firmware,selected firmware file from list and com port is also detected as I use a UIC dh485 convertor for communication.But when boots up it showing error code 32 always after booting and gets stuck there always.The problem is its showing error in downloading firmware as RESET PANELVIEW TO START FIRMWARE DOWNLOAD-NETWORK IS IDLE.This model hmi don't have a reset switch so I am confussed what to do next.

firmware550

newattachment.php
Mike please find the attached image of my last step.

Similar Topics

Hi how's it going. Was just wondering if someone could help me out. Recently one of the guys over on the LinuxCNC forums put me onto getting an...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone have one of these cables and willing to open the case so I can see the cable connections inside? 2707-NC5 I have sourced the...
Replies
Views
Currently trying to find: micrologix ethernet interface 1761-NET-ENI AIC to micrologix 761-CBL-AM00 Ser C cable These are used for micrologix...
Replies
Views
in allen bradley kinetix 300 drive first E31 error shows after resting drive E11 error occurs need solution to reset E11 fault code
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom