logix 5000 stl - calling AOI from AOI

italo2008

Hi all

I'm trying to call an AddOn Instruction from another AOI. The AOI (wich name is Swap_Bytes) that must be called has only an Input INT parameter and a Output INT Parameter. It swaps the 2 bytes of the input variable and save the result in the Output variable

in the calling AOI I tried many syntaxes, but I'm not able to make it works:

Code:
Swap_Bytes(St_Status_W0,St_Status_Word_Array[0]);

Swap_Bytes(Swap_Bytes,St_Status_W0,St_Status_Word_Array[0]); 
(this is what manuals suggests, but debugger tell me "undefined tag:Swap_Bytes")

St_Status_Word_Array[0]:=Swap_Bytes(St_Status_W0);

the two parameters that I use calling the AOI are INT variables...

any suggestion?

thank you

solved...

the problem was that the variable Swap_Bytes must be declared in the local tag of tha calling AOI, not in the Program Tags

thank you anyway