Quadriga- Siemens S5 programming

Ned_Flanders

I still have a couple of S5 plc's, which I look after with a programming package called "Quadriga" from a company called Pantek. Unfortunately, it uses a dongle on the parallel port!

Does anyone know a way around it as my laptop isnt going to last forever!!

Thanks.

Hi Flanders.
do you still have a working Quadriga program ?
i am look for said program myself as i have a old backup which was created in this program and i am unable to access it.
if you do have working program is there any was to either convert to s5 backup or may print out the program its self ?
Any help much appreciated.
regards
Mark

Similar Topics

Hi all Please, can anyone point me in the right direction for Quadriga online manuals / info? Any help appreciated. Thanks - silva.foxx
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how I can monitor DW and MW online. I just keep getting no parameter error. I need to see what speed reference my plc is getting...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone tell me where I can get a Quadriga S5 editor ? thanks Tadg
Replies
Views
The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom