Hiring a PLC Electrician

LarryM

My company, Amsted Rail is looking to hire a PLC Electrician. Our plant is in Hammond, IN and our web site is www.amstedrail.com. An electrician position is posted on our career site. The problem is that we need someone who can take a PC and navigate ladder logic. Maybe even due light trouble shooting or changes via the PC. Do you know of anyone in our area with these skills who is looking for a job or a looking to change jobs?

Paul I am just guessing you have had a bad week? This is pure speculation because I have not done my homework and can't remember what I have read or your post what might job my memory.

Similar Topics

Hello guys and gals, I have been researching the last couple of days for a formula for hiring and keeping employees long term. There are plenty...
Replies
Views
I'm hiring, but who isn't? Seriously, though, I'm looking for ten controls/automation professionals to join a very exciting venture in central...
Replies
Views
I work for a rapidly growing manufacturing company in the Midwest of the USA and we are looking to hire a lot of people, but not having the best...
Replies
Views
Hi all- I am in the process of splitting a "multitask" maintenance department into electronics and mechanical people. was wondering if anyone...
Replies
Views
i have an application that involves over 30 AB Powerflex 70's and 6 AB Powerflex 700's all on ControlNet. this is my first controllogix...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom