Wonderware 10.1 on Windows 7

B982

I installed Wonderware 10.1 on windows 7. I dumped my bin files into the DAServer. The DASABTCP and DASABCIP are both working, but are not showing up in the system management console. Is this a windows 7 security issue or system management not liking windows 7 or am I headed down the wrong path? Thanks in advance.

Brian

You might be better off installing the DASABCIP 4.1 SP whatever driver, as it can talk to 5/05s now. No need for the separate drivers.

Make sure your "network" account is configured correctly. The utility for that is the the "Tools" submenu in the Wonderware Program Files menu.

Also I don't think that just dumping the bin folder over is the proper way to install those drivers. You should use the installer.

I'm using the DASABTCP to talk to plc 5s. When I said dumped in I met the bin files for each driver.