Mitsubishi Medoc manual

plc'r'us

Hello,

I´m searching for a programmation manual of MEDOC V2.40 for the Mitsubishi PLCs.

I´ll became crazy....

Thank you.

I have a printed copy....but not an electronic copy.
I am not quite sure where to download one either, maybe contact your Mitsubishi rep.

And the rest

Rename the MEDOC-DOSz01.zip to MEDOC-DOS.z01 and copy both zip files into one folder then unzip them... they will recombine into a 567K file...

Sorry, this site only permits upload of 300K or so... had to split the file.

Thank you

Thank you very much for your interest.

Now, I start to study this "new" plc (at least, for me)

Thank you again

i need more...

Hi Pierre,

Now I have unzipped your message and this is 50% of the needed.
¿Don't you have the "instructions list" of this PLC?.

Thanks in advance.

Nah! Sorry BUT you can find them easaly just by using the Software.

When you are not "editing" you press 1.

As when you use the shortcut 2 then F2 you go into ladder edit mode, you just use the key 1 and you'll be in IL edit mode.

You can switch from one to the other anytime.

medoc_il.jpg

I mean...

Hi Pierre,

When I say "instructions list" I mean the list of all the instructions or functions of this language and the way to use each one.

When I have been working with Medoc i tried to use the "help" keys but it only helps me about the use of MEDOC, not about the instructions.

Thank you for your help

If you read some of there manuals, you will notice that they mostly refer to the instruction through there IL names.

They also give examples in both formats, side by side.

Some of the newer manuals are not so visually precise.

There also is in the appendix a list of all instruction and where to find them in the book.

ilfx.jpg

Last edited:
thanks

thank you all who have posted i have taken the manuals because i only use medoc every few years now thanks again

Plz help me.
I have PLC Mitsubishi MELSEC F1-60MR-UL.
I have a project but I can't read programming in it.
Can you print a Ladder programming in project and then converting to file that have format .pdf or .doc(.docx)?
Thanks a lot.