Factory Talk Studio VBA code

desman_bp2

Dear all,

is there any code for FT View studio VBA to pause pen in trend..?
I have 3 kind trend trying to pause all of them with one button...without click the exist pause tab..in trend window.

Yes I have done something similar. I am assuming you are using SE

Look into the object browser find the trend object and all the methods and properties should be listed in there.

Page 614

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/viewse-um006_-en-e.pdf

I think you just do an onClick or Onrelease function on your button and can access your trend objects and manipulate them all at once. It's been a while since I did it but I know it can be done.

When I get home to my copy of FTView I can make you a sample function.

Thank you sir...
i already read your suggestion attachement but..it will be help...for sample codeing....
Happy new year...anyway ...^.^ ....

The basic functionality in vba would be

'Pause Scrolling Function
Private Sub Button1_Released()
Trend1.Scroll = False
Trend2.Scroll = False
End Sub

'Resume Scrolling Function
Private Sub Button2_Released()
Trend1.Scroll = True
Trend2.Scroll = True
End Sub

Again this is very basic but can serve as a starting point for you simply swap out
Button1 with you button object's name
trend1 with your trend object's name

etc....

make sure all elements are exposed to VBA
right click the objects on your display go to property panel and on the drop down for Expose to VBA select VBA control

Dear sir,

Thank you for you goodness to help me out.. God Bless you... its works...fantastic...its makes me easy to analyze each of my system trend same time, same moment, and same data....🍺

attachment.php