Modicon B883-201 Rtd Module

Anyone have experience wiring the terminals and setting up this module? I'm in the rack with a 984-784 CPU using ProWorx. What do you enter into the data watch window registers?

thanks,

CTG

I can't find any setting for the AS-883-201 RTD module. I do know that it is a multiplexed input card. I wonder if the setup would be similar to the Modicon Compact RTD card # AS-BADU-211 which can be found in chapter six at Schneider Automation.

The B883-201 RTD Module is Traffic Copped as 3 Input Registers and 3 Output Registers. The module needs to have a configuration downloaded each time the plc is powered up. Once the configuration is downloaded successfully you then need to multiplex the RTD's through the Input registers to sample the values.

Quite a bit of programming is involved and if you like I will attach some sample code. We have used these modules quite successfully and I can create a zip file of the plc code if you let me know the version of Prowox you are using.

Regards,
Kevin