OMRON CS1W-CN226 (CS1W-CN626) need help!

inverter

I
Hallo boys,

Can I find anywere schematics and pin-out of OMRON serial cables CS1W-CN226 (CS1W-CN626) or description of CS1G PLC peripheral port pin-out description?

Buy the cable and be done with it. It is quite inexpensive. You would go crazy trying to solder the peripheral port plug.

I have this cable!!! I need pin-out for connection test ( I think cable is damaged :( )

I think cable is damaged because my technician close the door of electrical box then one end of cable was inside of box(connected to PLC, but another outside (connected to my laptop).Thank You for CS1W-CN226.zip.That's real help!