Studio 5000 v27 windows 10

If one of the suggestions above work please comment which one because this was a problem that I battled with for awhile.

After my research and asking around, the best way I found to get v27 to work on a windows 10 machine was to spin up a windows 7 vm (you do not need to activate windows so just download the free iso from microsoft) and do it that way.

The only time I did get v27 to open on my windows 10 machine was when I uploaded from a controller then went offline.

So I decided to download v28 and it seems to run with no issues. So it is a v27 with windows 10 capability issue.

Thanks everyone for the advice

Similar Topics

For those of you in ST5000 and develop your logic in ST. AB/Rockwell has finally fixed the long ST hangup bug in v27 release. (bug was when you...
Replies
Views
I recently did a program conversion from logix 500 to studio 5000 and when machine runs it depends on two ton instructions to keep the machine in...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone. Not posted on here for a long time, but I am hoping someone can help me. I am doing a differential pressure calculation in a L27ERM...
Replies
Views
Hi, how do I convert 2x Integer registers to a Real? The two integers are from Modbus registers that contain a floating point value, I need to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom