Math puzzle

I am not exactly sure what I am supposed to do for this puzzle. Is there a single mathematical sign for all positions? Should I find whatever combination of different mathematical signs per line to make each equation correct?

Yes you should find a combination of mathematical signs in order to make the equation correct for example first equation: 2 + 2 + 2 =6 and so on for the others

OK, I think I found something but may have allowed myself too much freedom.

Sending PM.

May I just PM you a link to the solution or do I have to come up with it myself?

I like it though. I couldn't solve it and thought it was one of those trick puzzles but it turned out to be very much math. Just shows how poor my math skills are.

May I just PM you a link to the solution or do I have to come up with it myself?

I like it though. I couldn't solve it and thought it was one of those trick puzzles but it turned out to be very much math. Just shows how poor my math skills are.

I would just try figure it out.

I knew what the answers were, but had a difficult time messing with the calculator on this new phone. All but one function was on the 1st screen, then saw this little two way arrow button...

It's difficult to determine if I was stupid, or the programmer of this phone was stupid? I'm leaning to the latter. LOL

Happy New Year!!!