Dataliner DL20

silva.foxx

Hiya peeps

Got an Allen-Bradley Dataliner DL20; need to correct the time display. Can anyone offer guidance toward updating the time/date.

I have DL20.exe software and have made/proved comms cable.

We're connected to an Omron C200H. Would there be time/date synch in Syswin relaying data to the DL20?

(This relic is still steam-driven.)

Many thanks in advance.

Last edited:
DL20 Dataliner Software

Hi, I'm from Germany.
I need the software for the dataliner DL20, quite urgently.

Please can somebody help me to get this software.

It would be great.
I have a wooden gas arrangement, and I need this software for the control.

Searching is good - so is starting a new thread after the topic is 3 years old. Sorry, I haven't used those things in years.

wooden gaser said:
Hi, I'm from Germany.

It would be great.

wooden gaser said:
Hi, I'm from Germany.

It would be great.

It's available at AB's website as a free download.

Yeah, that's their site. I found the DL20 documentation here. Couldn't find DL20.exe, which was referenced in the manual as being included on a 3.5" or 5.25" floppy. Maybe someone here has a copy...

DL20

You may have to register at AB's website. If the link above does not work then go to Knowlegebase >> Find Technical Support Answers >> Search by Keyword >> then type in DL20. In a list of 15 items, it is item number 6.

surferb said:
Yeah, that's their site. I found the DL20 documentation here. Couldn't find DL20.exe, which was referenced in the manual as being included on a 3.5" or 5.25" floppy. Maybe someone here has a copy...

If somebody is here who has a copy, please answer me

IO_Rack just provided the link. My account doesn't work and I got an error signing up. Please attach the file here, or better yet, post it to the downloads section at mrplc. I'll get it up over there if you get me the file. (n a boeger AT hot mail DOT com, all one word).

wooden gaser said:
If somebody is here who has a copy, please answer me

wooden gaser said:
Hey IO_Rack thanks for your help

I have downloaded the file and I hope i will be successfully

Hi guy,
Please Could you send me dl20.exe?program? because i have the necessary to programming a spare part of dataliner model 2706-d21j2.

So, my email is [email protected].

thank you very much