Dl06 ?

AGENTTINFOIL

So Many ?'s, Maybe Someone Can Answer This. Can You Program 2 Outputs Or More From 1 Input? Like Lets Say, Switch For Your Input,to Bring On Two Motors And How Can You Cycle The 2 In At Say 2-3 Seconds Apart From One Another? I Would Appreciate Any Help.

AGENTTINFOIL said:
Can You Program 2 Outputs Or More From 1 Input?
You sure can. More than 2 also... :nodi:

| INPUT
|----] [-------------( OUT 1 )
|
| INPUT
|----] [-------------( OUT 2 )

-OR-
| INPUT
|----] [-------+-----( OUT 1 )
|
+-----( OUT 2 )

AGENTTINFOIL said:
How Can You Cycle The 2 In At Say 2-3 Seconds Apart From One Another?
Use a timer to delay the second output

| INPUT
|----] [--------+----( OUT 1 )
| |
| | +--------+
| +----| TIM 01 |
| | K0020 |
| +--------+
| TIM 01

🍻

-Eric

Yes Of Course, Please Bare With Me Im A Noob, Basicly The Setup Is Simple, But Im New To Programming So Im Lost, I Have A Switch To Turn On Everything Including 2 Motor Starters One Then 2-3 Sec. The Other. One Is A Conveyor And The Other Is A Blower. The Machine Is A Counter Stacker Andthe Name Says It All It Counts And Stacks Product, Two Photo Eyes, 1 For Each Row(inputs) When I Reach A Count Say 5 I Need Out Puts To Control 4 Pneumatic Cylinders 2 For Each Row, Believe I Have Some Of The Programing Figured Out But Still I Have More ?s , Thanks For Any Help You May Be Able To Give To Help Me Learn More.

Travis

Eric Thats What Was Hanging Me Up Was How To Start The Next Rung From My Timer I Keep Wanting To Look At Logic Like A Schematic, So Basicly I Need To Refrence The Next Output With The Same Input On A New Rung, Correct. OR THE TIMER ALSO

AGENTTINFOIL said:
So Basicly I Need To Refrence The Next Output With The Same Input On A New Rung, Correct. OR THE TIMER ALSO
Was this a question? There are a number of ways to accomplish the same end result. Here are a few examples that function exactly the same as my timer example in my previous post. Sometimes it helps to see it shown in different ways. One might make more sense than another... :confused:

| INPUT
|
| INPUT +--------+
|----] [------------| TIM 01 |
| | K0020 |
| +--------+
| TIM 01

- OR -

| INPUT
|
| OUT 1 +--------+
|----] [------------| TIM 01 |
| | K0020 |
| +--------+
| TIM 01

- OR EVEN -

| INPUT
|----] [----+--------( OUT 1 )
|
| +--------+
+--------| TIM 01 |
| | K0020 |
| +--------+
|
| TIM 01
+---] [---( OUT 2 )

🍻

-Eric

Excellent, Sometimes I Just Need To See It, Its Hard To Visualize If I Dont. Your Examples Really Put A Clear Understanding To It, Thanks Alot You've Been A Great Help.

Travis

Travis, What kind of counter/stacker are you rebuilding? I rebuilt the controls on a Muller Martini stacker several years ago with a DL05 and an EZ-220 panel. Worked a heck of alot better than the original Martini controls.

Dale

the stacker is made by arr-tech, and im sure it will work better than it was designed to cause from the info im getting from the guys at arr-tech and from the serial # on the machine it was # 11 from the first model ever produced in 1980, 25 yrs ago. so far my upgrade is a dl06 and the ez-220 panel pretty simple project for a seasoned programmer, this has been a learning tool for me ive done alot of trouble shooting but the programming is new to me, and i hope to learn alot.

travis