push bottom

I am curious about the stack solving vs array solving you mentioned, I am reasonable new to PLC's, but have not heard of this before, is there an easy way to explain it?

geniusintraining said:
I concur...hence the name genius-in-training, that was the training part. I just like it when people address me they abbreviate the name and call me genius.
If you're going to be a "team player", just remember: There is no "I" in "genius".

(Well, only one maybe, and it is lower case...)

This is a bad thread and should be removed from the this site, I thought I was helping out a fellow PLC programmer and I been told that may way of programming wrong, I thought if the output is high when you wanted it to be then the program was not half bad...2nd, I was call a GIT (that’s never good) 3rd, I was told that I was not a team player and I was spelling genius wrong.

I think I will take tomorrow off from work, go fishing and drink beer.

Regards,
Genus ß that just doesn’t look correct

I probe that sequence but it don't work ---(R)--- overwrite the -(S)-.
I try several forms to turn on and turn off the timer with -(R)- and -(S)- but i didn't find the correct sequence.

It does work, trust me it's running now, it may not be the best looking of a example...but it works, maybe it should be "the what not to do"

geniusintraining said:
This is a bad thread and should be removed from the this site, I thought I was helping out a fellow PLC programmer and I been told that may way of programming wrong, I thought if the output is high when you wanted it to be then the program was not half bad...2nd, I was call a GIT (that’s never good) 3rd, I was told that I was not a team player and I was spelling genius wrong.

I think I will take tomorrow off from work, go fishing and drink beer.

Regards,
Genus ß that just doesn’t look correct

Relax Genius. I was trying to just make a good natured joke about your own abbreviation remark - hence the 🍺 smiley included in the thread. No one was really calling you a git, its just a dig on abbreviating Genius In Training into an acronym. No offense intended while laughs are intended. If we lived in the same area I'd buy you a beer and call it all good and fun.

Enjoy your beer and we do hope to see more of you around here.

Last edited:
claudibb24 said:
I probe that sequence but it don't work ---(R)--- overwrite the -(S)-.
I try several forms to turn on and turn off the timer with -(R)- and -(S)- but i didn't find the correct sequence.

Take a look at the TP timer function block. Will that do what you need it to do? It appears that only a pulse input is needed to start the timer, then the timer Q remains on until the time period has expired, regardless of what state I changes to.

As I said, I don't have a Twido so I'm working off just the manual. Hopefully someone who has extensive Twido experience will chime in.

i can open the zip file because i don't have the Rockwell sw, i am searching in the web for a demo or something like that for probe. thanks

Alaric,
I knew it was all in fun, but I could not find what it meant.
Thanks,
Bob O.

Alaric said:
Relax Genius. I was trying to just make a good natured joke about your own abbreviation remark - hence the 🍺 smiley included in the thread. No one was really calling you a git, its just a dig on abbreviating Genius In Training into an acronym. No offense intended while laughs are intended. If we lived in the same area I'd buy you a beer and call it all good and fun.

Enjoy your beer and we do hope to see more of you around here.
Ditto for me. I was making a good natured joke, too. Of coure there is an "I" in genius...relax!