New Year New Job anyone?

Well, i was thinking on moving to another part of the globe, but i didn't start looking yet... anyway, I'm open to sugestions :)

This job, I started it 2 years ago th 1st of January.

PeterW said:
I'm waiting confirmation that I can change my flag to one with a Maple leaf on. It could be my Xmas or new years present.

Peter I thought you came a to this side of the pond several weeks back, was it just for a interview?

I hate moving...done it all my life, but I could not even think about moving over the pond... thats a long drive :D

I have the same job but my company has been expanding the scope of what I get to do. I have been here a while and I have been told they want me to stay a while too.

Now, if they would only pony up the company vehicle they have been threatening me with for the last 7 years.

New year, old job .... at the end less money. :mad:

Our government, in their immeasurably wisdom, will change the sales tax from 16% to 19% at 1st of january.
And they wonder why nobody'll buying more than the necessaries and why our trade and industry is down to the ground. :sick:

Last edited:
Zimbo said:
New year, old job .... at the end less money. :mad:

Our government, in their immeasurably wisdom, will change the sales tax from 16% to 19% at 1st of january.
And they wonder why nobody'll buying more than the necessaries and why our trade and industry is down to the ground. :sick:
Well... Someone has to pay for all these EU members :)

geniusintraining said:
Peter I thought you came a to this side of the pond several weeks back, was it just for a interview?

I hate moving...done it all my life, but I could not even think about moving over the pond... thats a long drive :D

Had a holiday as well :)