SIMATIC S7 300 313c with Load cell -need help

vikas.vvs

Dear ALL

I am trying to connect three analog input (load cell- 0-10vdc) to S7 300 cpu 313C. Please any body help me by giving some example programme or place where i can find my solution

thanks & regards
Vikas

i'm not 100% sure but you have to do next steps:
when make all think that manmeetvirdi vbmenu_register("postmenu_210979", true); said you have to use fc 105 block which is make scalling.you must call it in one fc that you will make.read help in step 7 and it is gonna help you
i hope that i was helpfull

HI,

You will require to set the AI card to 0-10v input. You will have to use Scaling block FC105 and scale 10v to max load value.
Also your load cell signal will be from 4 wire transmitter.Make note of it.

Dear Mr

I belive the simatic S7 300 cpu 313C is having in built four analog input
i am trying to do with only CPU unit and with no additional module

thanks

Hello Vikas.vvs;

From the manual "CPU 31xC and 31x, Technical data.pdf":

CPU313C.jpg

In the drawing, channel 0 address PEWx +0 corresponds to PIW752 [if Step 7 uses English addresses]; the next channel, PEWx + 2 is PIW754...)

Connect your first loadcell to inputs 2 and 4 of terminal X11 (voltage input of integrated AI channel 0); use address PIW752 in your program to read the 0-27648 numerical value that the A/D converter in the analog input will give you; scale it yourself or use FC105 (SCALE) that is available in the Step 7 library for just this purpose.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Hello again, Vikas.vvs;

As per your PM request, here is an illustration of the program required to read and scale an analog value on your S7-313C:

CPU313C_hardware.jpg

CPU313C_block.jpg

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Edit: I seem to have inverted the Hi_Lim and Lo-Lim
parameters in my example. Forgive my haste. D.C.

Last edited:
Dear Friend s

now i am able to connect analog input ( dc voltage ) and resistance
to the siemens simatic PLC CPU 313C

i thank all of you for helping me in this task
really this site helps lots of people like me who are new to PLC and automation field
once again THANKS
FOR ALL

Vikas

Plc s7-300 cpu 313c

PLC S7-300 CPU 313C

Conditions:

Total 5 inputs:
1) Liquid Temperature
2) Room Temperature
3) Top of the Bioreactor(Warm Temperature)
4) Bottom of the Bioreactor(Cold Temperature)
5) The Given Temperature from the Keyboard

Note: First 4 temeperatures are connected to the inputs of PLC.

Total 5 Outputs:

1) IN A
2) IN B
3) ENABLE A
4) ENABLE B
5) Fix Temperature

Note: 1)When the top of the Bioreactor crosses the limit of temperature i.e. 64 degree celcius, motor must turn on off or start rotating in the opposite direction. Remember, Bioreactor is connected to motor.

2) When the bottom of bioreactor is less than 10 degree celcius, motor must turn on or start rotating in the right direction.

Note: Motor is connected to the output of PLC.

Dear friends,

Please, develop the PLC program to control the various temperatures in the above conditions.

PLC S7-300 CPU 313C

Conditions:

Total 5 inputs:
1) Liquid Temperature
2) Room Temperature
3) Top of the Bioreactor(Warm Temperature)
4) Bottom of the Bioreactor(Cold Temperature)
5) The Given Temperature from the Keyboard

Note: First 4 temeperatures are connected to the inputs of PLC.

Total 5 Outputs:

1) IN A
2) IN B
3) ENABLE A
4) ENABLE B
5) Fix Temperature

Note: 1)When the top of the Bioreactor crosses the limit of temperature i.e. 64 degree celcius, motor must turn on off or start rotating in the opposite direction. Remember, Bioreactor is connected to motor.

2) When the bottom of bioreactor is less than 10 degree celcius, motor must turn on or start rotating in the right direction.

Note: Motor is connected to the output of PLC.

Dear friends,

Please, develop the PLC program to control the various temperatures in the above conditions.
Ahhmmmmmm... how soon do you need this?
Some of us do have to work for a living!

The program logic.

Unfortunately I don't have these days too much time. So i will write you just the logic behind. If this can help you, let me know.

Cheers:unsure:

PLC S7-300, CPU313C

There are four analog and other four digital inputs to PLC. Analog inputs are various temperatures. Now, we need to get the signals for output temperatures and PWM. Current ranges from 4mA to 20 mA. As you know all the parameters of PLC S7-300 CPU313C , now let us start doing the program considering the above conditions.

Hi every one,
is there anyone who has an example about scaling, i mean with pictures.
i have to automate the next situation:
i have three materialtank and one reactor, the capacity of the reactor is 700kg, so the first material come from materialtank 1 and with scaling i could measurement the value,and than when mateial 2 comes, must be added with material 1.
please if someone got an idea, it'll be great

edward

You need to state more information.
How does it know how much of material 1 to add?
Are you trying to then minus the amount of Material 1 from 700Kg to determine how much of Material 2 or is Material 2 proportional to Material 1?
What are you using to determine how much of Material 1 and 2 has been added? Are you saying you are going to try and do this measurement graphically?