PV1400e Upgrade to LCD Display

504bloke

Lifetime Supporting Member
For those that have not seen it and have customers with 1400e's that are reluctant to take the plunge to PV+

I am waiting for RA in the UK to come back to me with a price and availability on this beast. The PV Tech Support guy today told me there was no such thing and i must be getting confused with a PV+!!! After emailing him the pdf he has gone quiet.

Similar Topics

I am doing some project work in a plant with older equipment which will NOT be updated. They will buy a new line in the near future so are using...
Replies
Views
After completing a mostly successful import of a large PV1400e project into FTV v6.1, I find am having two issues with the new alarm server...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to upload/download to a few PV 1400e's. Win 7 would not allow me to install Panelbuilder 1400e (2711E-ND1). I installed virtual...
Replies
Views
I have to make some changes to an existing older system that has a PLC5 and a PanelView 1400e that communicates via RIO. I need to figure out how...
Replies
Views
I have an old PV1400E touch screen that had never been programmed and has been in storage. It is left over from a previous project. I was going to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom