Step5 all stl commands in a list anyone??

bara_hence

Downloaded a great stl cheet for the Step7 yesterday and now i wonder if anyone has a complete list with all stl commands for Step5??

I have a complete reference booklet with all instructions, commands, all S5 memory locations, MC5 instructions 20 bit addressing all plc ranges the lot,
It also has how the block headers are built (in case you want to create blocks on the fly),it's great but lost front cover so don't know wtat the book is called or it's order No.
It even gives you the difference between disk formats like pg675/685 & pc

Here's the pocket guide for the CPU945 (115U). It has a pretty complete list. If you navigate to the S5 section of the Siemens support site (support.automation.siemens.com) you can find similar documents for other CPUs.

The 'booklet' parky is referring to above is the 'SIMATIC S5 Software Reference Guide' It's been out of print for a while now and is rarer than hens teeth...

I've never managed to find an electronic copy of this document but have scanned in various sections of it over the years for people and have them saved as .PDF files.

I do have the S5 Operation Set tables as a PDF...it covers all STL operations and their availability across the various platforms.

Being scanned it's too big to attach here but if you drop me a PM with your email address I'll send you a copy. (It has to be a 'real' one as we have a policy of not replying to anonymous email addresses gmail/yahoo etc.)