control valve

aziz55 said:
Please,explain how ican open&close control valve on different degree byrslogix500 software.
You have to find out first how your valve is connected to your plc, what kind of valve you´re using , do you have any feedback from your valve that can tell us valve position?, etc.
Without this is difficult to help you.

This is what I do to control a butterfly valve to control pumping speed in a high vacuum system. The valve position potentiometer is scaled to give 0 to 100% of open. In the vacuum application I'm not doing closed loop flow control so a table provides valve position settings at varous points in the process. A +/-3% position tolerance is more than sufficient in the vacuum application.

You haven't given us much information on your process, your valve, or what you are controlling, but mabye this will give you an idea.

A040808A029B.JPG

Last edited: