Help with RSlogix 500 and PTO/PTW

Gig Jr

Seeing as this is my first time working with a Micrologix 1500 1764-28BXB (Base) and a 1764-LSP, would someone be able to push me in the right direction with a screen shot or an example? We are using the stepper motor to travel left 24" and then right 24" back to home. This is just a left and righ movement and nothing special at this point.I am reading as much as possible, but still stumped a little.

I believe I found much of what I needed, but I can still use examples of parameters in the PTO file and any other suggestions.

Thanks Mickey. Thats is where I got part of the info as I do have a tech contract. I was not able to find everything there and I did a google and get some good input, but can use much more.

Similar Topics

Can someone explain to me the purpose of this IOM instruction? N10:8 is fed from a PID and as you can see, when the PID Control bit is enabled...
Replies
Views
So I used the migration tool for converting RSlogix 500 to Studio 5000 and the resulting came out. See attached png files. I am having trouble...
Replies
Views
Hi guru's I'm after you help , I'm looking to capture data changes on a Hmi (pvp) I would like to know the best way to tackle this ? I would like...
Replies
Views
Hello all I have a file that I’m having issues opening. It’s off an old machine and I don’t have rslogix 500. I only have 5000. Can someone please...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I have a machine that works fine, but today we had an issue where the operator speeds the line up to 20cpm the feeder but didnt adjust...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom