basic programming consept

nath

hi guys pls help me how to program in concept, or can you send me a sample plc fbd program so that i can use it for practicing on how to program

Your request is so broad that I would not know where to start to help you.

For a quick overview, click on "Learn PLCS" at the top of this screen (on PLCS.net).

There are hundreds of sample programs posted here over many years. There are some more in the "Downloads" section.

If you have some idea of what brand and model of PLC you want to program, that will help to narrow your search.

Nath,

What do you mean by PLC fbd program? FBD can stand for many things, most of which you do not mean.

Fluid Bed Diverter
Fluid Bed Device
Federal Building
Federal Bank & Deposit Co.
Federal Bureau of Development
Free Board