Moeller MFD-CP8- ME not talking

Coles

Tried to get online with a new out of the box MFD-CP8-ME. It's returning a communications error that states ( The connected device does not belong to the MFD-Titan series ) We have the same modules in the field which works great, I achieve connection everytime. I'm running Easy-Soft 5.10 [Pro] software. Tried upgrading and apparently I have the latest version. I'm looking for other ideas to try before I order a new unit... Thanks in advance for new ideas to try.....

Easysoft is up to version 6.3.

it is likely that your hardware firmware on the new MFD is too new for the V5 software you have. You should upgrade to 6.3.

If you have version 6.0 you can go to the main page and download your update moeller and thus your application will run well, has long made an application using your moculo as tell, do not forget to put the resistances that lead to the ends of the communication, to define the net1 and net2