Need a PanelView 550 firmware file

Hi guys,

I've an old PanelView 550 terminal, cat No. 2711-B5A5, and I was trying to upgrade its firmware. Nowadays, it has FRN 1.07 on it.

I tried using the Firmware File Transfer Utility, located at the PanelBuilder32, but after the upgrading process starts, the PV stops it and shows an Error, code 25. I looked for this code in the PV manual and it says "Firmware not compatible with boot code", so I presume that the firmware file is too new for the terminal.

(The one that I was trying to download is version 4.41.00)

Does anyone have an older firmware file???? It'd be much appreciated!

It's called M55BDH4.EXE and it's located in the PB32 installation CD, under \PVFirmware\PV_Terminal_FW\FW_Direct\2711-x5ax\

That's correct: version 1.07 was the last firmware released for the PanelView 500 Series A terminal, about fifteen years ago.

Any terminal with 1.x firmware cannot be upgraded to anything higher than version 1.07.