stuff that distracts me

bce123

Lifetime Supporting Member
Im sitting here waiting on a download of the software for the new 800 that my vendor gave me to play with and got to thinking about my use of time. I have lots of plcs to play with ab,seimens,automation direct........
too many laptops and too much softtware. I have more on going projects than I can handle and clients knoking at my door wanting to give me POs forget about the ones that want quotes.help is getting harder and harder to find, and seems as soon as I train someone they move on to greener pastures
( mostly my clients tend to hire them)and i keep getting older and older. Im not complaining things just somtimes get blah...
so I got to thinking why not cut down on the stuff...
so here the first item: micrologix 1100 (NIB) free to the best cause... mabey someone like archie who devotes his time to helping others who might need one to distract him or someone who has a noble need. so please post some suggestions. please us only dont want to pay a lot to ship it. thanks,Steve

One of my coworkers is a cuban guy that immigrated here with his father when he was 15. Went to school with an interpeter at his side to learn all while trying to learn how to speak. He got into the electrical trade out of high school. we hired him as a helper and he has progressed into a pretty good technician. He now wants to learn how to program and has taken it upon himself to learn using rstrainer. We talked a few weeks ago and he said he was thinking about buying a trainer kit.

I am sure he would love to have it, and you couldnt possibly meet a nicer guy.

diat150, pm me a shipping address i have a copy of rslogix micro developer i could rehost to him if he needs it not sure if rstrainer has all the bell amd whistles this one has dc inputs and relay outs should be a great tool for him.

diat150, pm me a shipping address i have a copy of rslogix micro developer i could rehost to him if he needs it not sure if rstrainer has all the bell amd whistles this one has dc inputs and relay outs should be a great tool for him.

bce proving the rest of the world wrong. (y)

Something good can come out of tejas. ;)

OK thats a done deal!
now how about a click plc?
1 ea co-01dr-d plc NIB.
1 ea co-01ac dc power supply NIB
1 ea c0-16nd3 input new no box
1 ea co-08tr relay out new no box
sorry no program cable EA-MG-PGM-CBL it would only cost you 39 bucks at AD though
they call this the almost free plc would mke a great training setup

come on doesn't anyone know of some young kid trying to get into the trade or someone developing something and needs a bench test device or maybe a teacher with poor funding.... this is a for real no strings attached offer. does no one have a freind or a student that could use this? I have some of these in the field they have had no problems there realy neat little plcs and this would make a great trainer and the software is FREE

now how about a click plc?
1 ea co-01dr-d plc NIB.
1 ea co-01ac dc power supply NIB
1 ea c0-16nd3 input new no box
1 ea co-08tr relay out new no box
sorry no program cable EA-MG-PGM-CBL it would only cost you 39 bucks at AD though
they call this the almost free plc would mke a great training setup

thought id change the color maybe no one is seeing this.LOL
Maybe should of started a new post for this one?