OEM on this one

SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY ON THIS, my trip to the feed store wound up being a trip to hospital to visit my dad, he had a heart attack then my brother in law died and I have been really busy. anyway here's the "rough" logic for the plcs still have to do the HMI and I will post it later
Best regards, Steve

I'm sorry to hear that. I wish the best for your family.
SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY ON THIS, my trip to the feed store wound up being a trip to hospital to visit my dad, he had a heart attack then my brother in law died and I have been really busy.

Sorry to hear about You dad and brother in law.

I had a tonsillectomy and things are going bad. I can't talk and don't even want to read the forum.

I hope things get better for you and yours.

Thanks guys, I tried to make this easy to understand may not be the cleanest way to do it hope those that want to follow along find it a good learning/teaching example it uses MSG and simple mov as well as some scp.s please post for q&a or criticism I will try and check often to help or learn should have the HMI by Mon or Tues at latest
Best regards, Steve
PS hope some of the real experts will chime in on this one!

Last edited: