weintek easyview hmi upload

You need to Download Easybuilder 8000 from the Weintek website.
You may need to register but the download is free.

When you set up Easybuilder and open it you get this project manager.

Just click the upload button:

easybuilder manager.jpg

You then get this screen. Select the i models which give you the USB option.
Check USB, Select your file name and click upload.

easybuilder upload.jpg

Computer port must be USB 2.0 or better. USB 1.0 looks like it's working, and will allow a reboot, but downloads will always fail.
Are all dip switches down?
Set all passwords to 111111. One place in the software, 3 places in the touchscreen. If you did a software reset (touchscreen calibration) and "reset password to default", you still need to set the download and upload passwords to 111111. Reset clears them, and does not set them automatically.

thanks for your replies . my screen is MT8100i which support usb to upload . i ensure all dip switches off . weintek manual say if i plug usb , upload dialog appear on screen . it dosnot happen .
i attached the manual.
please help

The instructions are for a USB Flash (thumb) drive, not a USB cable.
If this is what you're doing, then wait a few seconds for screen to pop up. I have found some drives don't work. Try a different brand. Sometimes it doesn't work. Unplug it and try again.
Password is 111111. Screen covers up the "1" on the keyboard. Use the menu on the lower right to close the alpha keyboard, and use the numeric keyboard.
I had an MT8100i that wouldn't work with flash drive, no matter what I did. Try using a USB cable first. After you replace the demo program with yours, then the USB flash will work.