Best way to learn

cps.13

Hi,

I have experience with Red Lion products, creating full systems etc. I am looking at jobs and most seem to ask for experience in allen bradley/siemens.

So what is the best way to start learning these? Is there a student/development kit for any of them? What would be the best components to try and convince my boss to buy to play with?!

Cheers,

Hi,

I have experience with Red Lion products, creating full systems etc. I am looking at jobs and most seem to ask for experience in allen bradley/siemens.

So what is the best way to start learning these? Is there a student/development kit for any of them? What would be the best components to try and convince my boss to buy to play with?!

Cheers,

We sell kits... soon we will be selling a Ethernet Red Lion with an analog 1100, it will have the Ethernet switch and everything needed, but its a month out (min)

You can also buy some used parts off eBay and build your own

For your boss... tell them that its an investment into the future