1756 - A17B slot controllogix chassis

chrisdorinel

Hello everyone,

Have you ever encountered a power failure on a slot control Logix chassis 1756 - A17B from Allen Bradley? If so, can you tell me what is this.

Thank you.

Never on one slot, have you tried swapping cards or trying that one in another rack? also make sure its seated good... but to answer your question no I have never had a single slot go bad

Similar Topics

Hey Guys, I thought I knew the answer to this, but after some looking I am starting to doubt myself. I thought the 1756-EN2TR would allow you to...
Replies
Views
We had a site where a rat gnawed through some fiber optic cables which (obviously) prevented communication to a remote rack entirely. We, and the...
Replies
Views
We are in the process of converting our plants from PLC5 controllers and 1771 I/O into ControlLogix PLCs and Logix I/O. Up until now we used 1756...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a 1756-EN2TR dual-port Ethernet IP Module attached to my 1756-L73 PLC. I currently have hazard symbols over both the top and...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a ControlLogix 1756-L71SP that i want to use for general PLC applications, not safety. I am running Studio5000 v33, i can't...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom