1756-IF16H Unused Channels

Mstachura

We are using a 1756-IF16H that has a few spare channels. The channels that are SPARE are indicating a channel fault. Is there a way that I can clear this fault from happening via the configuration of the individual channels? Thank you :)

We are using a 1756-IF16H that has a few spare channels. The channels that are SPARE are indicating a channel fault. Is there a way that I can clear this fault from happening via the configuration of the individual channels? Thank you :)

Setup the unused channels for 0-20 mA and place a jumper across the input terminals. I don't know if you can disable alarms on a per channel basis on that particular module.

Similar Topics

I have1756-16F & 1756-IF16H analog input module connected to my contrologics 5572 controller. there is only single sensor connected few days ago &...
Replies
Views
We are using Allen Bradly DI module 1756-IB32/B in one of my projects. I'm facing an issue (I'm getting 25 VDC from some of the inputs channels)...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, I thought I knew the answer to this, but after some looking I am starting to doubt myself. I thought the 1756-EN2TR would allow you to...
Replies
Views
We had a site where a rat gnawed through some fiber optic cables which (obviously) prevented communication to a remote rack entirely. We, and the...
Replies
Views
We are in the process of converting our plants from PLC5 controllers and 1771 I/O into ControlLogix PLCs and Logix I/O. Up until now we used 1756...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom